Transferring Ownership of a Measure
Can I transfer ownership of a Measure to another user of the Measure Authoring Tool?
Yes. Support Desk staff can transfer ownership of one or more Measures.
Why would I request a Transfer of Ownership of a Measure?
Transfer of Measure ownership may occur when the current owner will no longer be with the organization or has new responsibilities within an organization.
How do I transfer ownership of my Measure to another user?
To request a Transfer of Ownership, the current or desired owner must contact the MAT Support Desk. To facilitate the Transfer of Ownership, the following information is required:
- Permission from the current owner to transfer ownership of the Measure(s) if the request is submitted by a user other than the current owner (copy of email notification is sufficient)
- Name and organization of the current owner
- Name and organization of the user for which the Measure is to be transferred
- Name of the Measure(s) to be transferred
- Desired timeframe for completion of transfer (must be a current or future date)
How will I know the Transfer of Ownership is complete?
To complete the Transfer of Ownership, the current owner and future owner will need to log out of the MAT. The Support Desk will help coordinate a time to complete the Transfer of Ownership. Once the Transfer of Ownership is complete, an e-mail will be provided confirming its completion.
How long will it take to complete the Transfer of Ownership?
Time will vary depending on the number Measures where ownership is being transferred. Most requests can be completed within one business day.